004 how i do it (part 3)
好吧,我们回来了,让我们继续努力结束这件事并把它全部包起来。
All right we're back and let's go ahead and try to bring this thing to a close and get it all wrapped up.
我们这里有这个文本框,我将把它缩小一点,让我们双击并进入这个东西的字体,看看我们正在使用什么。
We've got this text box here and I'm going to shrink that down just a little bit and let's double click and go into the fonts on this thing and see what we're working with.
那是14。
That's a 14.
我认为为了安全起见,我们最好选择 12。
I think we better be on the safe side and go with a 12.
但我认为这会起作用,这就是我们的附注。
But I think that will work and that's displaying our P.S.
ID。
ID.
所以我将创建更多这样的东西。
So I'm going to create a couple more of these things.
这些将是我们的附注。
And those are going to be our P.S.
眼睛也看 P-T 1 和 P-T。
eyes for P-T 1 and P-T too.
所以我会暂时放弃 DS。
So I'll go ahead and get rid of the DS for the time being.
然后我们知道我们必须为这两者创建一些标签。
And then we know we're going to have to create some tags for both of those.
因此,让我们继续进入全局,我们将获取项目标签数据表视图。
So let's go ahead and go into global and we're going to take our project tags data sheet view.
向下滚动到这里,这将是 s v 下划线 P-T 1,然后我们将有一个 SV 下划线 P-T to。
Scroll down here and this is going to be s v underscore P-T 1 and then we'll have an S V underscore P-T to.
我认为无论如何,这将是我们需要立即创造的唯一两个。
And I think those will be the only two that we need to create off the top of my head any way.
这些都是实数,所以我们可以保存所有这些关闭的项目标签,然后让我们进入我们的通信驱动程序,展开驱动程序,展开我们的 IBK 并进入我们的主驱动程序表,我将继续并双击在那里。
And those are both going to be reals so we can save all of this close out of that project tags and then let's go into our communication driver expand drivers expand our IBK and go into our main driver sheet and I'll go ahead and double click on there.
现在单击“real”,这将是我的 SVP T-1 和 SVP T-2,跳入程序并提醒自己这些是什么。
Now click on real and that's going to be my SVP T-1 and my SVP T-2 as jump into the program and remind ourselves what those are.
那是 F-8 0 和 F-8 1。
That's F-8 0 and F-8 1.
所以我们会回到 F-8 Colon 的 0。
So we'll come back in F-8 Colon's 0.
不是八国集团。
Not G8.
保罗,你对每个女孩 F-8 0 和 F-8 1 做什么。
Man Paul what do you do in every girl F-8 0 and F-8 1.
现在我们已经有了我们的 Petey,保存所有内容并关闭它,然后继续在这里进行关联。
Now we've got our Petey's and save all and close out of that and go ahead and make the association in here.
因此,我们将拉入标签 P-T 一次关闭,它在这里执行相同的操作,消除压差并拉入我们的 P-T 以将其关闭。
So we'll pull in the tag P-T one close it do the same thing over here get rid of that differential pressure and pull in our P-T to close it.
这应该有效。
And that should work.
让我们继续选择这个,也许现在是时候尝试回到我们的快照了,因为如果我们有它,它会让这些更容易对齐,让我们把它拉到这里,我将把它放在下面那个T。
Let's go ahead and select this and maybe now is the time to try to go back to our Snap's because it would make these a little bit easier to align if we had it and let's pull this right over here and I'll put that right below that T.
这个如何。
What about this one.
我会把它拉到这里,然后把它放在这个 T 的正上方。
I'll pull that over here and I'll put that right above this T.
让我们尝试将 SFE 3 标签移开。
Let's try to get that SFE 3 label down here out of the way.
这个 PSII 不一定要完美,实际上可以达到那个 PSII 的顶峰。
Right about there doesn't have to be perfect this PSII can sit to the top of that actually that PSII.
让我们稍微解决一下这个问题,弄清楚我们希望这些标签是什么样子。
Let's get that out of the way a little bit and figure out what we want these labels to look like.
所以我要把一面放在那里。
So I'm going to put a side down there.
复制和粘贴。
Copy and paste.
其中另一个。
Another one of these.
把它放在上面,那就是 P-T 一个,我想我更喜欢那个,是的。
Put it on top and that's going to say P-T one I think I like that better yeah.
那还不错。
That's not so bad.
让我们把它拉出来并放在那里。
And let's pull that and put it right about there.
然后对于这个人我也会做同样的事情。
And then for this guy I'll do the same thing.
所以就把它拉下来。
So just pull that down.
复制此标签并在此处创建另一个标签。
Copy this label and create another one right there.
我将其附加到顶部,我也将其更改为它。
I attached that to the top and I'll just change that to it too.
这就是这些小显示器的样子。
So that's what these little displays will look like.
我可以把这个和我所有其他标签一样放在那儿。
And this one I can just put it right about there as far as all my other labels.
我想我也需要做同样的事情。
I think I need to kind of do the same thing.
这些有点太大了。
Those are a little bit too big.
让我们继续尝试青少年,14 岁还不错,但也不是很好,所以让我们选择更保守的 12 岁,然后开始把它们放进去。
Let's go ahead and try for teens and 14 isn't bad but it's not great either so let's go for the more conservative 12 and start dropping those in.
所以我们有 rs v 1 s v 2。
So we've got r s v 1 s v 2.
我们还需要将其减少到 12。
We also need to bump that down to 12.
我想我实际上可以把它放在阀门下面,就像我想要的那样。
I think I can actually put that below the valve like I want.
是的,那就完美了。
Yes that's perfect.
我希望这会发生,但我不会说什么,以防万一它不想让你也抱有希望,并且知道 s v 6 并不真的想与此一致,所以我可能会关闭快照并让它发挥作用。
I was hoping that would happen but I wasn't going to say anything in case it didn't didn't want to get your hopes up too and get that s v 6 doesn't really want to line up with that so I might have to turn off snap and give it the works.
让我们做这个得到 12 并居中一点更好。
Let's do this one get that 12 and center that little bit better.
这件事真的开始走到一起了。
This thing's really starting to come together.
好消息是我一定会在这次讲座中完成这件事。
And the good news is I'll definitely get to finish this thing in this lecture.
我觉得没关系。
That's all right by me.
我讨厌绘制过程图形,我非常讨厌它。
I hate drawing process graphics I hate it with a passion.
没关系,我不确定为什么我的泵上会显示灰色背景,但我希望它会消失并运行,否则这可能是我们必须研究的问题。
That's OK that and I'm not sure why I get that gray background showing on my pump but I'm hoping that's going to disappear and runtime otherwise that might be something we have to look into.
如果有什么可能破坏符号或其他东西,那应该不是什么难事,但我们会在时机成熟时处理这个问题。
Shouldn't be anything hard if anything maybe breaking a symbol or something but we'll deal with that when the time comes.
那么这个大的有毒储罐标签又如何呢?
And what about this big of noxious storage tank label.
好吧,这不再是真正的跨骑了。
Well that's not really going to straddle anymore.
在我真正了解我正在使用的内容之前,让我们先设置我的字体。
Let's go ahead and first set my font before I really see what I'm working with OK.
那还不错。
That's not so bad.
坦克这个词就适合在那里,所以也许如果我做我在上一项技术中所做的事情,并且我只是在那里添加几个额外的空格,我认为这实际上最终会起作用。
The word tank will fit over there so maybe if I do what I did in our last technology and I just put a couple of extra spaces in there I think that's actually going to end up working.
让我们暂时将我的 PSA 标签全部设置好,然后我想我必须关闭快照并返回并在一些事情上进行一些调整。
Let's for the time being I'm going to get my PSA the label all set up and then I think and what I have to turn snap off and go back in and make a few tweaks on a couple of things.
为此,它并不是来自它所来自的乐器。
And for this it doesn't come from an instrument it comes from too.
所以我会创建一个小标签来说明那是什么。
So I'll just create a little label saying what that is.
这样就可以了。
That'll be fine.
我可以把它放在那里。
And I can put that right there.
这其实并不可怕。
That's actually not terrible.
所以图形。
So graphics.
让我们暂时摆脱这些快照。
Let's get rid of those snaps for the moment.
还有一些我想玩的东西。
And there's a few things that I want to play with.
所以这位摄影指导实际上想尝试将其提升一点。
So this DP actually wanted to try to move that a little bit up.
那还不错。
That's not so bad.
然后是这个储罐。
And then this storage tank.
我也想把它拉过来并尝试让它变得像那样。
I also want to pull that over and try to get it just about like that.
从我的过滤器不会,我不想移动我的无过滤器控制Z,它是我想要的标签,而不是试图将其拉下来。
From my filter will not I don't want to move my filterless control Z that it's the label I want and not try to pull that down.
正确的。
Right.
好啦好啦。
Come on come on.
只需轻推一下即可。
Just a nudge there.
埃斯雷 6.
Esrey 6.
我知道需要稍微提高一点点才能看起来不错,我认为这样就很好。
I know that needs to come up just a little bit to look good and I think that's fine right there.
我想用 SLV 做一点同样的事情。
And I wanted to do the same thing with SLV for just a little bit.
好的。
Good.
又如何呢。
And how about it.
我认为其他一切看起来都不错,但我确实认为我仍然缺少浮动开关。
I think everything else looks good but I do think I'm still missing my float switch.
所以我们需要一些东西来指示我们的流程。
So we need something to indicate our flow.
因为我们的空间太小,所以我将出现这些简单的指标之一,然后将其转化为它。
And because we are so low on space I'm going to take one of these simple indicators appear and I'm just going to turn that into it.
所以我还需要流量开关的指示器。
So I also need an indicator from my flow switch.
让我们回到数据表视图。
Let's go back into the data sheet view.
这将是 I n d f S1。
And this is going to be I n d f S1.
这就是流量开关 1 的指示器,它当然是一个布尔值。
So that's our indicator for flow switch 1 which will of course be a boolean.
然后回到我们的沟通,我们将在这里进行设置。
And then back into our communications and we will set that up right here.
因此,进入 FS 1 的布尔指示符,然后进入我们的程序来提醒自己它实际上是什么。
So go into booleans indicator for FS 1 and then let's go into our program to remind ourselves what that actually is.
因此,让我们进入 EIEIO,我们的流量开关将进入 B-3 0 0。
So let's go into EIEIO and our flow switch is coming into B-3 0 0.
这很简单。
So that's an easy one.
我很惊讶我从来不记得那件事。
I'm surprised I never remember that one.
我只是还做得不够。
I just don't work with that enough yet.
让我们继续将所有这些保存到我们的概述中,我们将尝试将其应用于我们的新标签,因此 FS 1 的指示符,让我们使用零来处理我们的消息,这意味着没有流量。
And let's go ahead and save all of these come back into our overview and we'll try this to our new tag so indicator for FS one and let's work on our messages with zero that's going to mean no flow.
对于一个意味着流动的东西,我会称之为流动,而且我的颜色很好。
And with a one that's going to mean flow I'll call it flowing and my colors are fine.
所以我可以承受这个打击。
So I can take that hit.
好的。
Okay.
那么我们的 Funt 呢?
And what about our Funt.
我们又得到了 12 分。
And we've got a 12 again.
听起来很好。
That sounds good.
Colibri 大胆,我们没有使用任何背景,但实际上我想我想要。
Colibri bold and we're not using any backgrounds but actually I think I want to.
因此,让我们将它们从不同的颜色更改为黑色。
So let's change these from different colors to just both of these black.
然后我将只使用矩形背景和红色的文本背景,然后在这里使用绿色的文本背景。
And then I will just use a rectangle background and a text background of red here and then green right here.
因此,这将使其成为一个更具戏剧性的指标。
So this will turn this into a bit more dramatic of an indicator.
事实上我想我会选择浅绿色。
Actually I think I'll go with that lighter green.
所以让我们摆脱绿色的开始。
So let's get rid of the start green.
我认为这应该有效。
And there I think that should work.
点击“确定”关闭,然后我们可以将其缩小一点,因为我们得到的结果相当大。
That's hit OK close out and then we can small this up a little bit because that is pretty big the way that we've got it.
让它尽可能小,让我们能够完善,我会进来把它扔在那里。
And get this about as small as it'll allow us to perfect and I'll come in and drop that right about there.
我想我想在这里做的另一件事是我想看到一个反洗挂起的指示器,所以我将进入我的配置屏幕,我知道我已经创建了反洗挂起。
And one other thing I think I want on here is I would like to see an indicator for backwash pending so I'm going to come into my configuration screen and I know I've got that backwash pending already created.
然后让我们回到这里并粘贴它。
And then let's go right back in here and paste it.
让我们重新打开快照,因为它肯定会帮助我们在我想要的地方得到它。
And let's turn our snaps back on because it will definitely help us get that right where I want it.
我想把它放在那里。
And and I'd like to put that right there.
但我没有空间。
But I don't have room for it.
所以我认为它必须就住在那儿,仅此而已。
So I think it's going to have to just live right over there and that's it.
我认为这将是我们的流程图。
I think that's going to be our process graphic.
我希望我没有忘记任何事情。
I hope I'm not forgetting anything.
我们将在下一堂课中回来测试这个东西,看看我是否确实需要稍微提高一点。
We will come back in the next lecture and test this thing out and see if I am I do need to bump that up a little bit.
是的,我认为我们已经得到了这个东西,所以我们会回来做出我们必须做的任何调整和调整。
And yeah I think we've got this thing so we'll come back then and make any tweaks and adjustments that we have to.
除此之外,我认为我们很好。
And other than that I think we're good.
所以我看你的下一个讲座。
So I see your next lecture.
干杯。
Cheers.